Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  General Discussion -> Broker Pro's and Con's -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

Proverbs 3:6 (ESV) ... In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Assistance needed with IB
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
JimDean
Posted 7/17/2013 8:03 AM (#5030)
Subject: Assistance needed with IB

Owner/Admin

Keith Parsons is visiting the US (from S.Africa) from this Sat till next Sat, to go thru some OT training, mainly for Strategy creation and OmniLanguage related areas. He wants to take some of that time to learn about using OT in conjunction with Interactive Brokers' interface and a maybe dash of OmniPilot "standard" scripts as well. He will be using it for stocks and emini's.

I'm trying to find someone who regularly uses that interface with IB and a bit of OP, who is willing to spend an hour or two with Keith on the phone while he is here in the States. Most of his afternoons (Atlanta time) are available during the time he is here, and we could resched for a morning if that's better.

If you are willing to help, please either email me (hvacsage@yahoo.com) ASAP, or call me on the phone. Thanks very much!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.