Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  General Discussion -> Miscellaneous Discussions -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

Luke 12:33 (NKJV) ... Sell what you have and give alms; provide yourselves money bags which do not grow old, a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches nor moth destroys.

Test Strat & Chart for Devel Demos # 968
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
KeithParsons
Posted 1/29/2013 2:38 AM (#4337)
Subject: Test Strat & Chart for Devel Demos # 968

Veteran

Hi Jim
How can I obtain:

aJDctDemoSMA.otd
aJDgyDemoSMA.ots
& the strategy infor/

This thread is in Writing OLang Systems

As always - thank u.

Keith

Transferred by on 1/29/2013, Original Author: Jim Dean - 1/29/2013, Original Title: Test Strat & Chart for Devel Demo's

Top of the page Bottom of the page
JimDean
Posted 1/29/2013 11:33 AM (#4338 - in reply to #4337)
Subject: Test Strat & Chart for Devel Demos # 968

Owner/Admin

I've updated the thread with the two attachments that I accidentally left out originally - the thread is here:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=305

Note that I never got around to continuing that thread ... and the two files might have been significantly modified since I started it a long while back, so I can't swear that those two files will be appropriate. But there they are anyways :~D

And, before you ask ... eventually I will continue that thread but not in the very near future.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.