Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  OmniTrader HowTo's -> Focus List Col's, Sections & Use -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

Psalm 37:5 (NKJV) ... Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He will bring it to pass.

Delete Symbols from Focus List
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
JimDean
Posted 6/20/2011 8:06 AM (#2327)
Subject: Delete Symbols from Focus List

Owner/Admin

Click to Highlight the first symbol to be deleted.
Shift-click on the last symbol to be deleted. (all symbols between are selected).
Ctrl-click on any UN-selected symbol to ADD it to the selected list.
Ctrl-click on any CURRENTLY-selected symbol to REMOVE it from the selected list.

Right click anywhere on a highlighted symbol and select "Remove Symbols".

This ONLY works on "My Symbols" types of lists ... not ones created by OmniScan rules, or canned lists provided by Nirvana.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
AlanScott
Posted 5/25/2012 10:03 AM (#3667 - in reply to #2327)

So when I click or shift click the symbol, the Remove Symbol is grayed out. How do I remove the symbol from my focus list?
JimDean
Posted 5/27/2012 7:09 AM (#3668 - in reply to #3667)

Owner/Admin

Most likely you are working with a canned index or OmniScan list, whose symbol-population is NOT manually controlled. Review the last sentence in the original post. If you still have problems, please post a snapshot, or at least indicate the name of the list you are using. Also, please be specific about what symbol(s) are highlighted and what kind of click (left/right &/or shift/Ctrl) you are using.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.