Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  General Discussion -> Books, Docs & Tutorials -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

2 Chronicles 26:5 (NIV) … (Uzziah) sought God during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God. As long as he sought the LORD, God gave him success.

'09 bk by Colin Nicholson & Alex. Eldder
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
JPMcNeely
Posted 10/8/2010 4:19 PM (#1050)
Subject: '09 bk by Colin Nicholson & Alex. Eldder

Friend

While searching Amazon.com to purchase Trend Trading by Daryl Guppy, I came across a reference to the follwing book:
Building Wealth in the Stock Market: A Proven Investment Plan for Finding the Best Stocks and Managing Risk
by Colin Nicholson and Alexander Elder published in Hardcover June 30, 2009.
Has anyone read this book and would care to comment about it and/or share any remarks regarding Colin Nicholson?
JPMcNeely
Top of the page Bottom of the page
DennisOFlynn
Posted 11/24/2013 1:01 AM (#5431 - in reply to #1050)

Spectator

Just browsing and found your post.

Have the book, but only partly read (like most of my library). Colin is a life member of the Australian Technical Analysts Association of which I'm a current member. Similar to your MTA.

Colin is an educator and investor highly steeped in technical analysis and highly regarded in TA cycles internationally. I have attended many of his presentations. His nature is conservative in regards to investing and technical analysis is his bent. He has joined Mr Elder on bootcamps for a few years and was responsible on Mr Elder visiting Australia earlier this year to speak at our National Conference held in Sydney. I would certainly recommend he or his books.

You have selected two very capable authors, albeit from different (but respected) approaches. Co-incidentally, Daryl also attended our Conference in June, so amongst others (including the USA) we had Elder, Guppy and Nicholson.

bwts.com.au is his website.

cheers
Dennis

JPMcNeely
Posted 11/25/2013 9:05 PM (#5433 - in reply to #5431)

Friend

Thanks for the reply Dennis.
I may put the subject book back on my "acquire list".
JP
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.