Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  General Discussion -> Operating System & Software -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

John 6:27 (NIV) ... Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.

Windows 7 and MS Office Upgrades
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
MikeSullivan
Posted 7/22/2010 11:55 AM (#524)
Subject: Windows 7 and MS Office Upgrades

Windows 7 Pro for $29.00 and Microsoft Office Pro for $79.00. Totally legitimate and legal.

What would a PC upgrade be without upgrading to the latest version of Windows (Windows 7 Pro). I don't know about you, but I hate to pay more than I have to for anything, including Windows. How does $29.00 sound for a totally legit copy of Windows 7 Pro. Just in case many of you are not aware of this; Microsoft has a special site for students located at: "www.theultimatesteal.com" where you can purchase a completely legal copy of Win 7 Pro for $29.00 and a legal copy of Microsoft Office 2010 Pro for $79.00. If you have sons or daughters in college (or grandkids, or know friends who do) and they have not availed themselves of this promotion, then by all means look into this promotion. I did. And bought copies of both. Limitations? You can only purchase a single copy of each.

Check out the requirements to see if your college student qualifies. The order has to go through the students college e-mail account. But it literally is "the ultimate steal" and totally legitimate. Check it out for yourself.

Mike

Thread moved by on 7/22/2010 12:30 PM from General Discussion > Computer Hardware > Windows 7 and MS Office Upgrades

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.