Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  TradeTight Overview -> Joining the TradeTight Forum -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

Psalm 127:1 (NKJV) ... Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.

Looking for the four optimization videos
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
FransArntzen
Posted 1/5/2022 3:53 PM (#9906)
Subject: Looking for the four optimization videos

Regular

Hi Jim
It's been a very long time since I did anything with Omnitrader. Now after years. now that I am at home a lot, this year I will be 70 years old, I have updated omnitrader2021 version together with a year data subscription. I'm studying the optimization function and came across the Trade Tight site ( 110726 - Portfolio, Strategy & Systems). There is a lot in formation here. Thank you very much for all the work you have done with this. There is also talk of four videos. My problem now is, where can I find those videos? I'd like to see them. Could you tell me where I can find these. Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Frans Arntzen
Top of the page Bottom of the page
JimDean
Posted 1/5/2022 4:12 PM (#9907 - in reply to #9906)

Owner/Admin

Hi Franz

Good to hear from you again!
Your request really is a “blast from the past” - it’s been a long while since I produced those videos etc. Since then, a long while back, I changed Cloud sourcing, and apparently I failed to transfer those videos over to Vimeo. They *might* (likely are) buried somewhere in an archived hard drive in my pile of approximately three dozen HD’s. But that will take a long time to dig out.

Fortunately, if I recall correctly, most of the major points and methods that the videos covered at length and in depth are “adequately” summarized in the forum posts that you’ve been going thru - there are a lot of those too, IIRC.

I haven’t really though about all this for some time now, but my guess is that all that stuff still is relevant and accurate - N hasn’t afaik changed SW in any ways that would negate those points and practices. Of course N internally, afaict, has gradually changed direction from SW based development to GA, etc approaches.

So, I hope that what is already in place on this forum in writing will provide “80% of the benefit” of the videos, less their entertainment and hand-holding benefits.

If I do find those archives, I will upload them and announce it.

Best of luck to you!
FransArntzen
Posted 1/7/2022 9:45 AM (#9908 - in reply to #9907)

Regular

Hi Jim
Thanks for the quick reply. I no longer have to search for the videos. However, a pity. There are so many pieces of information on different sites that it is difficult to get all the information together. I would be glad if you could find the 4 video recordings. I just hope that the playback will not work with the Adobe Flash Player. But thank you anyway.
Sincerely, Frans
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.