Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  TradeTight Overview -> Joining the TradeTight Forum -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

John 6:27 (NIV) ... Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.

Looking for the four optimization videos
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
FransArntzen
Posted 1/5/2022 3:53 PM (#9906)
Subject: Looking for the four optimization videos

Regular

Hi Jim
It's been a very long time since I did anything with Omnitrader. Now after years. now that I am at home a lot, this year I will be 70 years old, I have updated omnitrader2021 version together with a year data subscription. I'm studying the optimization function and came across the Trade Tight site ( 110726 - Portfolio, Strategy & Systems). There is a lot in formation here. Thank you very much for all the work you have done with this. There is also talk of four videos. My problem now is, where can I find those videos? I'd like to see them. Could you tell me where I can find these. Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Frans Arntzen
Top of the page Bottom of the page
JimDean
Posted 1/5/2022 4:12 PM (#9907 - in reply to #9906)

Owner/Admin

Hi Franz

Good to hear from you again!
Your request really is a “blast from the past” - it’s been a long while since I produced those videos etc. Since then, a long while back, I changed Cloud sourcing, and apparently I failed to transfer those videos over to Vimeo. They *might* (likely are) buried somewhere in an archived hard drive in my pile of approximately three dozen HD’s. But that will take a long time to dig out.

Fortunately, if I recall correctly, most of the major points and methods that the videos covered at length and in depth are “adequately” summarized in the forum posts that you’ve been going thru - there are a lot of those too, IIRC.

I haven’t really though about all this for some time now, but my guess is that all that stuff still is relevant and accurate - N hasn’t afaik changed SW in any ways that would negate those points and practices. Of course N internally, afaict, has gradually changed direction from SW based development to GA, etc approaches.

So, I hope that what is already in place on this forum in writing will provide “80% of the benefit” of the videos, less their entertainment and hand-holding benefits.

If I do find those archives, I will upload them and announce it.

Best of luck to you!
FransArntzen
Posted 1/7/2022 9:45 AM (#9908 - in reply to #9907)

Regular

Hi Jim
Thanks for the quick reply. I no longer have to search for the videos. However, a pity. There are so many pieces of information on different sites that it is difficult to get all the information together. I would be glad if you could find the 4 video recordings. I just hope that the playback will not work with the Adobe Flash Player. But thank you anyway.
Sincerely, Frans
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.