Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  Custom TradeTight Routines -> MTV Market Trend & Volatility -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

1 Timothy 6:9-10 (NIV) … People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction.  For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

Sticky MTV Opportunity Announcements
Frozen
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
JimDean
Posted 5/28/2016 9:24 AM (#8610)
Subject: MTV Opportunity Announcements

Owner/Admin

I've created this new thread to hold Announcements and instructions of a general nature regarding special new MTV-related opportunities, as well as version releases and upgrades. Please post questions (if any) in the MTV Installation Issues thread or the MTV General Q/A & Discussions thread.

The Question, Discussion and Suggestion threads remain, but posts prior to May 2016 deal with the original release of MTV, and are unlikely to have significant value for the current version.

MTV.B1 represents a major rebuilding of the tool ... even the old names Xprt & Core have been changed to Powr & Flex ... and MTV Edge has been added - a new two-input incarnation that uses the same calculation-engine and produces the same outputs, with very little learning-curve required.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
JimDean
Posted 5/28/2016 12:57 PM (#8620 - in reply to #8610)

Owner/Admin

The MTV B1 *major* version-release is now up and ready to rumble!
All prior owners of MTVxprt and MTVcore have been emailed their new TradeTight-Keys.txt files, required for the B1 release.

A comprehensive Overview, Pricing and Installation thread - which has the DLL Zip-files you need for installation ... has been created for each of the MTV "trio" of indicators. Yes ... I said "Trio"!

MTVxprt's new name is MTVpowr; MTVcore is now proud to be called MTVflex; and they have a new little brother now ... MTVedge, which is as simple as I could possibly make it - just two inputs ... yet exercises all the same calc's and provides all the same outputs as the other two.

The thread for MTVpowr is here:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1365
The thread for MTVflex is here:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1366
The thread for MTVedge is here:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1367

Each thread begins with a "where to go" post, followed by an Overview of that MTV routine, which was extracted directly from the Help Manual. For your convenience, I am attaching copies of all three of the Help Manual PDF's to this posting. They don't have any pictures, since they are automatically generated by the routines, from the same files that provide the cool new context-sensitive Help for each input. But, they are very detailed in their explanations. I will be creating an introductory video *very* soon (a few days at most), so you'll be able to see and pause and snapshot what the Help manuals are talking about.

Everyone is receiving this upgrade ... the result of six very busy months of work ... at no charge. But, some of the really cool *new* features are only available if you unlock them by paying a small upgrade fee ... that's detailed in the three threads above. I would strongly advise you all to take that step ... there will be more tools to come that use MTV as a foundation, and the upgrade is required for them. But, it's up to you!

Special Limited-Time Introductory Offer

Anyone ... with a prior purchase, or a brand new purchase ... who orders and pays for anything listed in the pricing options of those three threads before the end of the Friday before the Bash (June 3rd), will be given a 20% discount off of those prices. Contact me by email to order, and payment can be made via PayPal or other means. I will extend a 10% discount on those things through the Friday after the Bash (June 10th). After that, the prices are what they are ;~)
If you wish to upgrade from Flex (pka Core) to Powr(pka Xprt), or add a Lifetime Subscription to either, those discounts will also apply.
If you want to join the "elite seven" who are a part of the MTV Director's Group and who receive lots of free stuff forever, please let me know and I'll discount that price as well.

Thank you for your interest and support! This upgrade has taken a *lot* of personal sacrifice and I'd very much appreciate it if you'd dive in with both feet, and let your friends know, as well. I believe that MTV, when used properly, will be able to improve virtually everyone's trading results. More about that will be presented at the Bash.

Attachments
Attachments MTVedge Full Help Manual.pdf (278KB - 12 downloads)
Attachments MTVflex Full Help Manual.pdf (318KB - 9 downloads)
Attachments MTVpowr Full Help Manual.pdf (365KB - 20 downloads)
JimDean
Posted 5/29/2016 4:10 PM (#8636 - in reply to #8620)

Owner/Admin

========== MTV Director's Group: Five Significant Benefits =========

The MTV Director's Group was originally formed to provide unlimited access to MTV "Guru-Library" OmniScripts (ie based on the Guru-input variants) for use in OmniVest ... those Scripts, purchased separately, would cost many thousands of dollars. The Guru-Library includes scripts for all the 125 Guru permutations for:
1. Trend using Current Symbol
2. Trend using Alternate Symbol
3. Volatility using Current Symbol
4. Volatility using Alternate Symbol
… so, 500 "scaling" scripts in all … list price = $20k, disc price = $4k
(Scaling is the most versatile form - easily modified to Boolean)
The Library does not include the other 2.2million variants that might be created from exercising the Expert Tuning inputs that MTVpowr uniques offers - those are available as scripts, but must be ordered separately. However, there is a significant Scripts discount based on the cumulative prior scripts purchase - the discount percentage grows from 0% to 80% as more are purchased.
. So, that's benefit #1.

Members of the Group have the opportunity to provide comments, feedback and suggestions during the development of new MTV-based tools (which will be continuing for a long time to come) - they are my "go-to" team where I seek advice and throw new ideas for evaluation. Most communication is by email or phone but we may use skype for group sessions when that makes sense. That's benefit #2.

After establishing it, and after seven people signed up almost immediately, I decided as a "thank you" to expand the benefits of the Group to include lifetime free upgrades to the MTV indicators, as they occur - and also a free license to MTVedge and MTVflex (purchase of MTVpowr with Lifetime subscription is a pre-requisite for joining the DG) in . (The free upgrades applies to *later enhancements of* any ancillary MTV "shell" products that "call" MTV which you might choose to purchase in the future.). So, if you join the Group, you get the current $135 upgrade to MTVpowr at no charge. Also, all Group members automatically get copies of the three versions of MTV: Powr, Flex & Edge ... before anyone else does. That's benefit #3.

Sometimes, we will tackle "research" tasks that benefit from multiple computers running in parallel, using Strategy Wizard runs to cover a big universe of cases (many hands make light work) ... Group members can volunteer to be part of those test-cycles, and the volunteers (alone, since they put uin the time) receive the raw, collated results of all those tests in clean, organized spreadsheet form ... so, everybody is "leveraging" everyone else's time by proportionately contributing. Using this method, a group of four volunteers just completed 30,000 SW iterations of MTV (in logical chunks), across 50+ OT Strategies, most of which have parallels with OV Systems. That's benefit #4.

There are some *very* sharp people who are already members, and we've already enjoyed the fruits of their individual expertise ... two of the members are experts in VMware, for instance (one is a Senior Lead Engineer for VMware). One of the members is a Senior Engineer for IBM, another is a retired Pilot and one of the (well-known) core developers of OmniVest "Pro" tools, another is a professional Chemist, and so on. Some of them are "regular ole' traders" ... their non-technical perspective is very valuable to me ... and, they hail from three different continents! (Their names are available on request). Some great people to learn from and rub elbows with! That's benefit #5.

========== MTV Director's Group: The Price to Participate =========

The price for the Directors Group is currently set at $1920 (it will go up, over time - already has been increased since the initial offering). Any new Directors Group candidates must have previously purchased MTVpowr with a Lifetime subscription.

The benefits are extra-ordinary for those who really believe in the value of Market-State analysis, and the power of the MTV engine. Email me if you are interested in joining: JimDean at TradeTight dot org.
JimDean
Posted 6/5/2016 10:25 AM (#8751 - in reply to #8636)

Owner/Admin

Links to video recordings that provide lots of general information, from a bird's-eye view, and PDF's of the slides, are found at this post:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1193&posts=4#M8750
JimDean
Posted 10/20/2017 8:14 PM (#9008 - in reply to #8751)

Owner/Admin

FINALLY! I've just posted OT2017 updates to MTVpowr, MTVflex, and MTVedge, found at the end of their respective threads. Each post includes installation instructions (pretty much the same as last time), and a single Zip file attached.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. These updates require OT2017, PreRelease 2Q or later. The instructions tell you to update OT first.
2. You do NOT need a new TradeTight-Keys.txt file for this ... instructions tell you to make a copy of the current one.
3. This release is EXACTLY the same as the OT16 routine ... no additional charges or learning curve.

The link to the MTVpowr post is here:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1365#M9007
The link to the MTVflex post is here:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1366#M9005
The link to the MTVedge post is here:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1367#M9004

If you don't know what version you are licensed for, open the TradeTight-Keys.txt file (in Nirvana\OTxx\SDK\TT_Support-Files folder), and look for the MTV entry. Directors Group members are licensed for all three versions.

Why is it being provided so late? Simple answer ... I did not use good judgment. At first, I was waiting for a "stable" pre-release for OT2017, typically labelled "Release 2" by Nirvana. But that never came. Also, I was waiting for a new VT release, but that never came. And finally, I was trying to incorporate some important planned enhancements (which I posted about earlier), that were needed to be able to work with the upcoming TradeTrak routine ... but I was too optimistic about how quickly I could get several related things done. Lesson learned! In the future, I will NOT wait to release the update to the existing routines when a new OT20xx comes out ... as soon as it's available, I'll recompile and provide fresh DLL's for anyone who "dares" to be a guinea pig for the brand-new OT. If I have enhancements to add, I will make that a separate (later) release for folks to opt into if they want. So ... please don't worry that this kind of long delay will occur in the future for new OT/VT releases, to get your existing TradeTight DLL's working. I'll be johnny-on-the-spot about it. THANK YOU all for your patience and understanding!
JimDean
Posted 12/1/2017 3:23 PM (#9036 - in reply to #9008)

Owner/Admin

AS PROMISED ... IMMEDIATELY AFTER OT2018 RELEASE ...

I've just posted OT2018 updates to MTVpowr, MTVflex, and MTVedge, found at the end of their respective threads. Each post includes installation instructions (pretty much the same as last time), and a single Zip file attached.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. These updates are based on Release 1 of OT2018 so all you need to do is to install OT2018 first.
2. You do NOT need a new TradeTight-Keys.txt file for this ... instructions tell you to make a copy of the current one.
3. This release is EXACTLY the same as the OT16rls2 & OT17pr2Q routine ... no additional charges or learning curve.

The link to the MTVpowr post is here:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1365#M9032
The link to the MTVflex post is here:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1366#M9033
The link to the MTVedge post is here:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1367#M9035

If you don't know what version you are licensed for, open the TradeTight-Keys.txt file (in Nirvana\OTxx\SDK\TT_Support-Files folder), and look for the MTV entry. Directors Group members are licensed for all three versions.

There's a NEW FOLDER in the Zip file ... "TT_Templates". It has a sample Chart Template for that MTVxxxx version, and a sample Profile with MTV custom FocusList columns (one of three of them will match your Version). The instructions tell you what to do with them.

And, yes, I *do* have a meaningful Upgrade planned for MTV, with no changes to the calculations but with very useful additional output capabilities. Probably will be a few months till I get that ready, so don't wait ... install this Update now.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )
Frozen

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.