Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  General Discussion -> Miscellaneous Discussions -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

John 6:27 (NIV) ... Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.

ALL BARS LONG ALL BARS SHORT
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
KeithParsons
Posted 3/24/2015 9:35 AM (#6190)
Subject: ALL BARS LONG ALL BARS SHORT

Veteran

Hi All,
I seem to remember a thread done by (I think Jim) on the systems ABL-S and ABS-S. Now that I want to read it again I cannot locate it. Would appreciate being advised as to where to find this thread again.

Many thanks,

Keith Parsons

Transferred by on 3/24/2015, Original Author: Keith Parsons - 3/24/2015, Original Title: All Bars Long & All Bars Short

Top of the page Bottom of the page
JimDean
Posted 3/24/2015 10:55 AM (#6191 - in reply to #6190)
Subject: ALL BARS LONG ALL BARS SHORT

Owner/Admin

Probably you are thinking of this thread, re using OScript with the Filter Block and AllLong/AllShort Systems to create a custom Strategy:

http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=792
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.