Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  OT ToolBox Modules -> Strategy Wizard -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

Luke 12:33 (NKJV) ... Sell what you have and give alms; provide yourselves money bags which do not grow old, a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches nor moth destroys.

Is Strategy Wizard Working For You?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
ThomasHelget
Posted 12/21/2014 3:41 PM (#6065)
Subject: Is Strategy Wizard Working For You?

Elite

All:

I have recently tried to conduct some Strategy Wizard experiments under several different "venues" and in almost all cases I get stopped out somewhere along the way during the Run with an error message stating that the Results file for the Profile being utilized cannot be found. Strategy Wizard then terminates with it's task only partially completed.

This has happened on my Windows 7 machine in both OT 2014 and OT 2015 and it does not matter if the System or the Stop being experimented on is a canned OT one or one I created in OmniLanguage.

This also has happened on my Windows Vista machine in OT 2014 and also doesn't matter if the System or Stop being experimented on is a canned OT one or one I created in OmniLanguage.

And I just tried it on my Windows XP machine running OT 2014 and by gosh and by golly got the same result.

So, the question is basically: am I the only one having problems or have others perhaps experienced the same difficulty?

Thanks for any feedback you might be able to supply!

(Error Message Example.PNG)

Edited by ThomasHelget 12/21/2014 4:09 PM

Attachments
Attachments Error Message Example.PNG (58KB - 2 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.