Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  Nirvana Subscriptions -> Live Trading Lab -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

Ecclesiastes 7:8 (NKJV) ... The end of a thing is better than its beginning; the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

Sticky Nirvana's Live Trading Lab
Frozen
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
JimDean
Posted 2/3/2014 3:29 PM (#5645)
Subject: Nirvana's Live Trading Lab

Owner/Admin

Last week, Nirvana started a Live Trading Lab (LTL) hosted primarily by Ryan Belknap, teamed up with various other Nirvana staffer in the long morning and short afternoon sessions. This hearkens back to the days of SignalWatch during which Frank Ochoa got his reputation established.

Currently, they are "tasked" with daily RT trading using the RTX3 package ... the expectation is that after a month or so of that, the main focus will change to another plugin or methodology. This would seem to be an outgrowth of the live trading sessions offered during OmniTrader University, which was completed last summer.

I suspect that many people will be interested in the value of this new offering, so I've created a Room to discuss it. There is a 30-day free trial of the LTL that comes with the RTX3 package ... my guess is that a similar free 30 days will be offered with many of the future plugins. If so, it's a good way to "showcase" their projects without being locked in to how the market happens to behave on a particular once-off webinar date.

However, there are large chunks of time involved both for the presenters and for the attendees ... so although Nirvana does not yet have any idea what the pricing will be once the 30 days are up, I suspect it won't be "chump change". Once that subscription offer appears, information in this Room will likely be useful for folks trying to make decisions.

So, when you post here, please keep the "scope" described above in mind ... ie, don't expect the LTL to be something different than described (unless N decides to change their focus). I was told today by Ryan Olson that the purpose of the LTL is *not* to provide general technical assistance on using OT - it's not a "tech-support" venue ... and that their focus is tasked to be primarily on RTX3 (or other plugins in the future, I would presume).

I was also told that it's "fair game" to post questions regarding what the presenter's "thinking process" is, when taking trades, since the presentations are discretionary implementations of the RTX signals. I was not told, but I got the impression that once the trade was taken, the "rule" is to let the Trade Plan run its course undisturbed. So, it's partly discretionary, and partly mechanical.

Those of you who ARE participating in the free trial (or later, in the for a fee version), are particularly encouraged to post in this Room anything you've learned that's GENERALLY useful, or considered opinions you might have formed as to the value the LTL offers to other N customers ... please post ELSEWHERE regarding details concerning the particular plugin ... for example, click here to get to the Room dedicated to RTX3 (there's a Room in the TT forum for every plugin that N sells).

Btw ... this intro thread is frozen ... please start your own, in this Room, with appropriate Subject. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )
Frozen

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.