Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  Custom TradeTight Routines -> MTV Market Trend & Volatility -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

1 Timothy 6:6-8 (ESV) … Now there is great gain in godliness with contentment,  for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world.  But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content.

MTV Return Function
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
RobertPfoff
Posted 1/11/2018 11:30 AM (#9047)
Subject: MTV Return Function

Friend

Hi Jim
With the introduction of nirvana's new ATM block I have been reinvigorated with using MTV to determine market state. I the past I have just played around with the guru slider but now want to adjust the individual sliders. When ever I put a guru input in a focus list column such as MTVflex( 8,0, 333,0,0,0, 777,0,0,-2) I get the correct return but when I put in separate inputs such as MTVflex( 0,0, 333,3,3,3, 777,0,0,-2) I get all -1. Am I doing something wrong?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.