Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  OT/VT Strategy Plug-Ins -> Real Time Suite -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

Matthew 25:16,21 (ESV) … He who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them, and he made five talents more … his master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’

Real Time Suite has come of age
Frozen
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
JimDean
Posted 3/28/2013 6:16 PM (#4448)
Subject: Real Time Suite has come of age

Owner/Admin

Today Nirvana announced Release 2 of Real Time Suites ... and it looks so much better than the original release, that I've created this new dedicated Room for it. Be sure to go into your "My Settings" and check the Mass-Subscribe box for this room if you have not done so already. The PDF for the brochure is here:
http://www.omnitrader.com/PDFs/RTSS.pdf

Note that I have also updated the (separate) Room for the Market Scans subscription, which is in the Data Feed Subscriptions Section here: http://tradetight.org/category-view.asp?catlock=17

They made a point of saying during the Seminar that the pricing for the package (Strat's + two OTU courses + 3 mo of MktScan & RTdata) is VERY "adjustable" ... if you already own the strat's rel.1 &/or the courses &/or data &/or MktScan, you should CALL SALES to get the appropriately discounted price ... Jeff emphasized that major additional discounts are available as appropriate.

As an indication of my guess as to its usefulness, when I created the new Room for the Suite, I actually MOVED it fairly near the top of the list of Strategy Plug-In Rooms ... that sequence of Rooms in the Forum roughly indicates what I consider to be the relative value of each offering. JMHO, FWIW.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
JimDean
Posted 3/28/2013 6:21 PM (#4449 - in reply to #4448)
Subject: Real Time Suite has come of age

Owner/Admin

The five strategies offered in this package seem to be very "sensible" and not at all complex to understand. Of course, they all could probably be written in OLang but doing so for RT is usually trickier than for EOD, so unless you are a good OLang coder this is probably the best path to take.

I asked a few questions during the seminar re the type of stops used ... and it's pretty typical Nirvana fare, nothing new. As y'all probably know by now, I'm big on doing Stops well ... so I suspect that most of the strat's can be improved by OLang stops, but some of you may not care about that.

If you ARE a good OLang coder, and if you've already seen the OTU training, then I'd suggest that you start off by getting MarketScan and see what you can do on your own with it. But I must say that the "clean and sensible" logic that this Suite's scans are using seems like a nice "workhorse" package, to me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )
Frozen

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.