Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  OmniTrader HowTo's -> Panes, Charts, Windows & Layouts -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

2 Cor 9:8 (NET) ... And God is able to make all grace overflow to you so that because you have enough of everything in every way at all times, you will overflow in every good work.

Setting Data Box Dates
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
KeithParsons
Posted 1/7/2013 10:05 AM (#4272)
Subject: Setting Data Box Dates

Veteran

Hi Jim,
I noted in a past thread to Don that you stated:
" The data box is locked in to one format. Many requests have been made gor it to be expanded. However, you can use it, in conjunction with a simple OLang indicator, to identify the bar."

My requirement:

In my data box the date is written:
Date 2013/01

In Frank Ochoa e-mini series his date is:
Date 10/24
(Franks data when he did the e-mini course - refer for example CD1 > Accurate Targets and Stops > 22:41 mins into CD)

For the above two comments > Period Type is set to Daily and Zoom to 5 mins. Frank O is set the same.

How can I set my date the same as Frank's ?

Many thanks,

Keith
NB: I have OT 2013 loaded

Transferred by on 1/7/2013, Original Author: Keith Parsons, Original Title: Setting Data Box Dates

Top of the page Bottom of the page
JimDean
Posted 1/7/2013 10:12 AM (#4273 - in reply to #4272)

Owner/Admin

Timestamps in the OT/VT interface echo the date and time of the OPEN of the in-focus BAR on the chart. That info comes direct from the data supplier, along with the bar's OHLCV description.

Afaik you cannot modify it. If you somehow did, it would affect all displays and plotting of that symbol in OT, not just the databox.

It may be possible to somehow tweak the Exchange definitions or maybe Edit a partic bar - but I doubt it, would never do it, and would strongly caution against it.

I can't speak for Frank's stuff.
KeithParsons
Posted 1/7/2013 10:26 AM (#4274 - in reply to #4272)

Veteran

Thank u.

Transferred by on 1/7/2013, Original Author: Keith Parsons - 1/7/2013, Original Title: Setting Data Box Dates

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.