Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  General Discussion -> News for Everyone -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

2 Chronicles 27:6 (NKJV) … So Jotham became mighty, because he prepared his ways before the Lord his God.

Big Announcement- Major MTV "B1" Release
Frozen
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
JimDean
Posted 5/28/2016 1:14 PM (#8621)
Subject: Big Announcement- Major MTV "B1" Release

Owner/Admin

Some of you may not have your Mass Subscriptions set to receive news from Rooms in the Custom TradeTight Routines Section ... so this post is to give you all a brief but important "heads-up".

Since I have committed a huge amount of time in the past 18 months, and over a dozen years of R&D working on it, I want to highly commend the "MTV" (Market Trend and Volatility) family of tools for your consideration.

Before reading further, I'd like to suggest that you take a moment to go to "My Settings" on the top right, and click on "Mass Subscriptions" on the bottom of that pane, then select rooms that you have an interest in. I don't intend to make a lot of announcements in this particular thread (that goes out to everyone), so please check the box for the Room entitled "MTV Market Trend & Volatility", which is part of the "Custom TradeTight Routines" Section. There will be a lot of information provided in posts there, including announcements about limited-time DISCOUNTS (in force, right now), and lots of VIDEOS which are coming in the very near future.

Here is the link to the "Distribution Announcement" for the MTV B1 release ... it has links to take you further, if you are interested:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1368#M8620

And, if you've not heard about the Saturday session during the Bash next weekend, with it's live-capture webcast, here is a thread to tell you about it (there are still some seats available):
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1345

Thank you all for your interest and support for TradeTight!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
JimDean
Posted 6/7/2016 9:02 AM (#8752 - in reply to #8621)
Subject: Big Announcement- Major MTV "B1" Release

Owner/Admin

At the Bash, I extended the 20% MTV discount to the end of Tuesday June 7th. So, if you were there, or if you watched the streaming or recorded videos, or if you subscribe to (and read :-) the posts from this Forum - then you have this additional opportunity.

Several people have expressed serious interest in the Directors Group benefits - two have already been added. I've expanded the explanations and the benefits of the Group in my earlier post about it. So, if you're interested, please review this info in this post:
http://tradetight.org/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1368#M8636
... And the post before that gives links to video and PDF of the Sat presentation

... if you act on it today, you will save at least $320 (possibly up to $489 if you don't already own MTVpowr) vs doing so tomorrow :-)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )
Frozen

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.