Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  OT ToolBox Modules -> TradeScope -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

Matthew 22:19-21 (ESV) … "Show me the coin for the tax.” And they brought him a denarius. And Jesus said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?”  They said, “Caesar’s.” Then he said to them, “Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.”

TradeScope Pro
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
DonSchuman
Posted 5/30/2015 1:17 PM (#6267)
Subject: TradeScope Pro

Veteran

Hi ALL!

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased the new TradeScope Pro or owns the original version?

Looking for thoughts and opinions about it.

I'm trying to decide if it worth purchasing.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Don
Top of the page Bottom of the page
JimDean
Posted 5/30/2015 1:20 PM (#6268 - in reply to #6267)
Subject: TradeScope Pro

Owner/Admin

Biggest Pro:
Can be used in strategies, via the new TS filter block.

Biggest Con:
No Indicator-Function call, so can't do special plotting or OLang/OScript calls.

Biggest Suggestion:
Buy it, try it, then return it if you don't like it. You've got 30 days and it's only been downloadable one day. Your opinion about it, after 30 days, will be much better than anyone else's after only one day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.