Search | User Listing Vidsite | Calendars | Quotes
Home Page ->  General Discussion -> Miscellaneous Discussions -> View ThreadLogon (or Register, or Join TradeTight)

You are logged in as a limited-access Guest.To join TradeTight, first read the info in the Organization & Content room, then click the link above. 

1 Cor 15:58 (NET) ... Always be outstanding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Sticky Use of the "Miscellaneous" Room
Frozen
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
Jump to room :
JimDean
Posted 8/6/2010 3:53 PM (#648)
Subject: Use of the "Miscellaneous" Room

Owner/Admin

This room is here since I know that I've not thought of "everything" when I build the Sections and Rooms array. Occasionally there will be topics that come up that truly do NOT fit in any other Sections or Rooms ... this is the place for them.

Please help me out ... don't just stick a post here because you are unwilling to check out the other Rooms available to you. If you do, I will have to manually move your post and any replies someplace else ... takes a lot of fooling around to do this housekeeping.

Occasionally, a post or thread created here will point out a true need for a new Room to be added somewhere ... if so, I'll add it, and move the stuff there ... if it seems like there could/should be more extensive discussion about that new Topic, which people would benefit from being able to find later on.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 msgs/pg]
( E-mail a Link | Printer Version | Search Room )
Frozen

Owner of site: Jim Dean -- Forum content is confidential, and may not be distributed without written permission.