TradeTight Forum is BACK!
JimDean
Posted 5/13/2018 1:48 PM (#9055)
Subject: TradeTight Forum is BACK!

Owner/Admin

It’s beeen quiet on the TradeTight front for awhile - I got hit by a ransomware virus and had to revert to a January backup to get rid of it. However, in process, I finally got the entire server switched over to a different vendor, which bodes well.

There are quite a few interesting things I’ve learned that I want to share with you - and some new things to sell - and an MTV upgrade I think you’ll all be interested in. But I’ve still got some sorting to do.

First test of the new site needs to be for y’all to confirm that this post gets through to you. So, please take a moment to send me an email (send to JimDean at TradeTight dot org or to hvacsage at yahoo dot com - do not reply to this one) to say “hi I got it”.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
JimDean
Posted 5/18/2018 9:12 AM (#9060 - in reply to #9055)
Subject: TradeTight Forum is BACK!

Owner/Admin

Two important items:

1. ABOUT EMAILS ...

I apologize for bothering everyone again about this ... the new mailing service for the TradeTight notifications apparently had assigned the site a bad IP address (ie the prior user of that IP had been blacklisted). So, a lot of people did not get emails in the past few days. The service has provided a new, supposedly "clean" IP address now, so hopefully *everyone* will get this email.

PLEASE, do not mark it as Spam/Junk ... doing so will ** impair other users ** who are on the same email vendor (yahoo, gmail, outlook, etc).

If you want to minimize emails from TradeTight, then on the site, click on My Settings (upper right below banner), and change your Email notification options on the bottom right of the panel. Also you can click the Mass UnSubscribe button to minimize further.

We will be adding MORE options in about a month, which will offer ways to get even FEWER emails, if that's what you want (or to turn them OFF completely ... though that would be odd if you have registered as a Participant of the forum).

If you *never* want to hear from the TradeTight forum again, please EMAIL me (hvacsage at yahoo dot com) and request your name be removed. I'll do it immediately.

--------------------------

2. ABOUT MTV ...

Salim recently reported a problem with his MTV license acting funky ... I'd like to know if anyone else who has a "lifetime" license has a problem with opening MTV? There's an oddball bug in the licensing code which I'm fixing (I think it only affects him) but I need additional test cases if there are any others. If you have experienced any issues, please email me direct (JimDean at TradeTight dot org). Thanks!

With the licensing fix, I'll also be bundling some nifty new features with MTV, including an easy means of making it into a tradeable strategy (entries and exits), with fairly decent non-curvefit signals ;~) So, keep an eye out for posts in this MTV Room : http://tradetight.org/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=193

PS: if it's been a while since you updated things, then please click on My Settings (upper right below banner), then click on Mass Subscribe, then put a check next to every Room that you have interest in. (Those of you who own MTV should definitely check that Room's box)

:~)
Top of the page Bottom of the page